The Physics Forceps are a unique type of extraction system that provides:
- Predictable and efficient extractions in less than four minutes
- Atraumatic extractions where you preserve the bone
- Elimination of root tip fractures
- No need for elevating or laying a flap
- Very little operator movement (or strength) necessary
The unique design of the Physics Forceps allows for light but constant pressure to be applied to the tooth which leads to chemical changes in the PDL and subsequent release of the Sharpey’s fibers. Once the tooth releases, it can be removed simply with a rongeur or even just your fingers.
To learn more about the features and how to use physics forceps, click here